Thursday 8 January 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

It was 8th January last year when I started this little blog. It is, I'm sure, merely a coincidence that the clubs fortunes have taken a drastic nose dive during the time I have been writing about them.

I would like to think that I have made a worthwhile contribution to the Charlton Athletic blog sphere during 2008, irrespective as to whether my view has been agreed with.

Despite the fact that I am a mere infant compared to the many other bloggers that represent our special club, I'd like to thank everyone that has bothered to read my drivel, and especially those that have taken the time to add comments.

Thank You.

Up the Addicks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope your blog gets a nice birthday present on Saturday.
I'll be there to see it!

Anonymous said...

" ...bread and butter, in the gutter, 'appy birthday to you!"

I've enjoyed reading you KHA

Pembury Addick

Anonymous said...

Well done for lasting so long - many have fallen by the wayside.

Let's hope you have some more positive developments to discuss in 2009!

charlton north-downs said...

Hi KHA
Like me you started blogging at possibly one of the worst times in the clubs history. Well done for a year and I intend to carry on but at the moment I cant think of anything positive to write.

ChicagoAddick said...

Well done mate. Keep up the good work and hope to share another pint with you one day soon.

Kings Hill Addick said...

Thank you all for your very kind words.

It is really nice to be appreciated.

Up the Addicks!