Tuesday 27 January 2009

Charlton 1 - 0 Palace

Palace Fans:

"Sha la la la la la la la. Sha la la la la la la la. Sha la la la la la la la. Who's f**king laughing now?"

Kings Hill Addick:

"Well, me actually!"

I will complete a full report tomorrow after the AGM, but I would like to be just as quick off the mark to praise Phil Parkinson and his team as I have been to criticise. There were some good performances tonight including, amongst others, Matthew Spring (a Parkinson signing) who looked really solid and Tom Soares (another Parkinson signing) who was outstanding. If this is how he plays against a team that he likes I'd love to see him against one he hates. Hopefully Stoke will allow him to stay for the remainder of the season.

We need not get too carried away, particularly with Watford and Doncaster winning games that I thought they wouldn't, but if nothing else we did beat the team I most wanted to. We are now on winning run of one, unbeaten in one, and haven't even conceded a single goal on our run.

Sha la la la la la la la.

Kings Hill is laughing now.

Up the Addicks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

They didn't sing much in the last 20 minutes did they?

Don't think I'm going to sleep much tonight KHA.

"sha la la la la la la....

Pembury Addick

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the evening KHA.